• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How the [removed] do I fix this? Menu bar missing & UI issues in Photoshop 2021 on Windows 10

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (794).png

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Photoshop you're using? Did you start experiencing this behavior after an update to Photoshop or after a Windows update? Do you have dual Graphics cards on the computer?

Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer along with the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer's website. You can also check out: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2020-menu-bar-missing/5f5f462c4b561...

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using photoshop 2021 and its been doing this for a while (a few months) so I don't think it's linked to an update issue. And I don't know how to update the graphics driver but I know it's out of date. Sometimes  when I open photoshop it doesn't do this but it will start to usually once I open it up again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! For troubleshooting the graphics card or graphics driver issues (if they are outdated), please check out the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The menu bar is not showing, but are the menus activating? Try to do ALT+H, I (ALT+H, then ALT+I to activate Help/System Info, and then paste the contents here. I'm wondering if the screen size meets the minimum requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In CS6, it's just Window>Options and Window>Tools, Window>Layers etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any chance resetting the Workspace might help?
Window > Workspace > Reset [Your workspace name]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines