• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create macro in photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, once I have the photoshop image ready, I usually create one large and one small jpg (export) files. As I have many to do, it is becoming time consuming process. Is there a way I can create a key stroke function with specified settings with one macro or preset (not sure what the terminolgy is for this function). Example, I export as jpg with specific image sizes, canvas size...all these settings are saved as one preset button function.

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although an Action is a "macro", what you describe will need to be performed using two separate runs with the Batch (Action) command with two different actions for Low Res and High Res, which will play the action and allow you to resize and rename the two files differently or to save to two separate output directories with the same name. So you will first create the two actions, then run them one at a time with two different batch settings:

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop/using/processing-batch-files.html#process_a_batch_of_files

This could also be performed using the Image Processor Pro script, which will allow you to create two separate "sets" to save, resize and or and rename in a single run of the script without the use of an action (although it can run an action too).

IPP.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines