• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete the function of brushes?

Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My updated photoshop has the brushes palette, and they have the little function icon in the right corner.  I don't want them to stay with those functions.  I want to have them just as a toolset, where I click on the function I want and then choose the brush I want to use for that function, ie. click on eraser, then click on the brush I want to erase with.  Now I have a brush I use all of the time with the eraser icon in the corner, but I cannot use it as blur or brush now.  I tried clicking on the Ctrl key when I selected it, but that didn't work. (Using an updated version of photoshop on a pc.)  How can I delete those functions that have gotten saved with the brushes?  How can I prevent those functions from attaching themselves to my brushes in the future?  (I have looked for the answer, but I must not be using the right terminology.  I clicked on Restore Default Brushes, but that didn't do anything.)

Thanks for your help,

GS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just realized I used the totally generic "them" to refer to the brushes and the brush icons.  Sorry.  The sentence should say "I don't want the brushes to stay with those functions." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines