Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove a label-mark behind pattern

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear scrollers, 

I need your advice on how I can remove this label from my render. 

I'm using Windows version 2022 (I know I need to update asap).

ehh how do I fix this. .jpg

2 send for advice on photoshop task.[8109].jpg

I have used: 

- The clone stamp tool, the pattern stamp, object selection, the magic wand and Quick-mask mode: to select individual planks and then use the stamp/clone tool to blend it in.

- I have used the path tool: - which I would think would be more effective, but sadly not as my render of a pattern is slanted ORRRR I'm probably not doing it right. 

I have used the content aware tool - removed the label but was replaced with FUSED and WONKY planks - preventing me from using the stamp tool to copy straight lines. 

-  I have used the spot healing brush and the healing brush to clone the pattern, but having problems as my render that has a pattern is at an angle, making it difficult for me to line up each click to blend out the label. 

What tools would you guys and ladies use? 

Please give different options of how you could tackle this as I would like to learn from this. 😕 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One suggestion - don't remove watermarks on licensed images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, 

I totally agree, but on this occasion as a graduate that is teaching themself how to use new rendering programmes, I can only use the free versions. I could explain a bit more, but I'm only here to seek advice on resolving my photoshop troubles.

I'm sure you may have another helpful suggestion to add?

Kind regards 

A  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @kevin stohlmeyer, and it would feel unethical to me to help someone remove a watermark. They put it there for a reason. They're in business to make moiney to put food on the table and not to let everyone use their product without paying them. My own work is watermarked for that reason. I earn my entire living from my images. I have found my images on people's Facebook pages and blogs with the watermarks still on them and it makes me angry. I get it that as a student you have to watch your money, and that maybe you weren't aware of the views we might have on this subject, so now you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your opinion and I apologise if I may have upset you with the urge to fix this problem. 

As you have iterated my position of being an early graduate. Yes, I am paying for three other programmes to teach myself a new design sector to qualify for a position. - I think you can imagine my total price for the month. *bank account is screaming*

Unfortunately, a hiring recruiter would not appreciate a tag on a render for a job position, which is what I am seeking.

I am still learning the wonders of Photoshop, hence this conversation to seek advice on how to remove unwanted textures etc.

Nonetheless, I hear you and the other responders loud and clear and will wait aeons and aeons (just joking, a couple of months) to purchase good ole Enscape and to push my way into this cold-hard world. - Yikes. 

Thanks again for sharing your opinion.

Kind regards 

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can only use the free versions whilst learning, then be honest and leave the watermark in place. It will not affect your learning.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, I'm convinced.

Pray for me that I get this job with these labels attached. 

Kind regards 

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain why they are there, if you are not face to face, a very short note with the images should suffice. I would rather employ someone that demonstrates honesty and integrity than someone who does not. Good luck with your job application.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awww thanks, Dave. 🙂 

I totally agree with you.  

Will do. 

Kind regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines