• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Presets into photoshop

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!  Just wondering is it possible to import photoshop CS2 presets into photoshop cc 2021.  I have gone to the edit menu and under presets have imported the presets but they are not showing up under the styles tab - where do I find them so that I can apply them - I can't seem to find them anywhere?  Really appreciate your help with this - I am not an experienced photoshop user.  Thank-you in advance for your help.  Cheers Amanda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Worked it out guys!!!  Yes you can import CS2 presets (styles) - go to the styles tab and under its menu "import styles" - you have to do this under the styles tab.  Thanks anyway for reading my post.  Cheers Amanda

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked it out guys!!!  Yes you can import CS2 presets (styles) - go to the styles tab and under its menu "import styles" - you have to do this under the styles tab.  Thanks anyway for reading my post.  Cheers Amanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys!  If you are looking for "one-click" photoshop presets there's a book you can buy with a cd with over 900 one-click style makeovers all on cd to enhance your photos, graphics and type - the book is by author "Jack Davis" and it is called "Adobe Photoshop CS2 ONE-CLICK WOW!" - these presets will work with photoshop cc 2021 - great for beginners and professionals - some really cool effects. Hope this is of interest to some of you out there.  Thanks. Cheers Amanda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work. No such option that says "Import styles". You have to go under import presets. That's not even working for me anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want Window>Styles then from the flyout menu Import Styles.

Screenshot-(528).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated.  Cheers Amanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines