installing photoshop CS4 "session has dependencies that cannot be satisfied"

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2009 Jun 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help me in installing the trial photoshop CS4, I've vista laptop

and I've recieved this messege

jog.jpg

also I've tried MS installer cleaner utlilty , and CS4 cleaner script , but alos not solved the issue

aslo please find the log file in attachment

I'll be waiting your answer asap

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jun 08, 2009 Jun 08, 2009

No, your talking about hardware sufficencey. Im talking about hardware compatability. Have you checked that your graphics card is supported by the program? And any other hardware.

Another cause can be missing files. But you shouldn't get that with the trial download. the error is coming directly from Photoshop, not the computer, which i would presume means photoshop has been told what to do in that situation exactly. When do you get the error anyway? does it seem to install then tell you about it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ubai1982 wrote:

Thanks you , I've already called that man , and he will give my money back

but again I'm facing the same problem with the trial one...what to do??...

Probably the safest thing to do is to reformat the hard drive and re-install everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the Vista SP2 update? I believe it's required by Photoshop CS4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2009 Jun 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've SP2 update , but still the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 09, 2009 Jun 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vista SP2 is not required to run CS4. However, after installing SP2 my idle ram usage went way down and I gained back about 5 gigs of hard drive space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably missed the "dependencies" files in the following folders:Deployment.Extensions and Payloads.Please check carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please see the attached file ,and please advice if there is something missing ,and how to solve that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2009 Jun 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I've done all the metetioned above , now it has been sucssfully installed!

but once I run the porogram I recieve this messege

what to do ? and what are the compononts ?

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 13, 2009 Nov 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on which bit version is installed, the files are located in different paths. Check http://go.adobe.com/kb/ts_cpsid_49540_en-us

for this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2010 Apr 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I have the same problem,

I have intalled a trial version before and worked pefect on my windows 7 and unfortunately i had to reintall the windows 7 again,

so after reintalling the windows today i was trying to install the PS CS4 trial again. and i get this error.

Also i was able to intall dreamviewer cs4 without a problem. only photoshop gives me this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 09, 2010 Apr 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you know you can only install PS CS4 trial once on a computer. Sometimes when you

re-install the OS, depending on how you reinstall, a file called windows old will be made. This stores

everything on your hard drive. When you go to re-install PS CS4 Trial the software DRM will read this file and determine the software has already been installed. Delete the Windows.old file should stop this and you will be able to install the trial.

(Free Carriage return compliments of Jive software)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When re-installing an OS wipe the drive by formatting first.

I am always amazed that people don't want to do this. It is de rigueur where I come from.

Edit: Look Ma! No carriage re

turn probems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I always nuke the drive. Makes life so much better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines