Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last version of CS6 (Perpetual license)

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Getting ready to move CS6 to a new computer in a couple of weeks and I'm finding it difficult to determine what the last official version of CS6 is/was for Windows 10 x64. Based on a search, I found a thread saying 13.0.6 (Mac) was the latest, but other replies intimated that there were later versions; perhaps only for CC members which I'm not. I found an update page on Adobe's website where I see a 13.0.3 update, but nothing later. I done Help>Updates, but that indicates that I'm on the latest version at 13.0.1. Can anyone tell me what the last x64 perpetual license version of CS6 is/was and how to get it?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13.0.1.3 is the final windows photoshop cs6 perpetual license

update.

In photoshop cs6 go to Help>System Info and the top line is the Photoshop Version.

If you need the 13.0.1.3 update, you can download it from here:

Adobe - Photoshop : For Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Btw, I got an Inbox message from someone named "Adobe Emma Moran" asking for my CS6 serial number. It looked like something legit so I responded with my serial number thinking someone from Adobe was trying to help. But, since no response back I'm now thinking this was some sort of phishing scam or something. Do I need to concern myself with this? Did I just give my serial number to some poser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are certainly scammers using private messages. Unfortunately this person does not seem to be Adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CS6 version 13.1.2 is mac and pc creative cloud cs6 extended version Subscription required

Windows has a 32bit version also

However some old Plug-in that load and work in Perpetual 13.0,1,3 load in cloud 13.1.2 but do not work....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name, do I need to take any action? Since I signed in with my AdobeID, I thought I was in a secure area. I didn't realized that the general public would have access to send me a PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe support NOW. You have been the victim of phishing, and you must report it directly. That person may sell the serial number to someone else, and it may result in your copy being tagged as hacked. And Adobe might then decide to retract your license. Contact them immediately.

Anyone can register for an Adobe ID, and start phishing for personal information and other things, in any public forum.

Unfortunately we live in a world where many people try to dupe unsuspecting honest folk just for a little bit of money. From this point forward regard any message you get as potentially a scam. That includes official looking emails and snail mail sent to your home address. I never trust ANYTHING that is sent to me, or trust any website with my information unless I quadruple checked, and got confirmation from a trustworthy third party that all is in order.

When in doubt, ignore. And be aware that such scammers often, after they've gotten a bite, will contact you again for more information. Don't fall for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be aware that this is a public forum. Anyone can reply, anyone can send a private message. We’re not staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rayek.elfin​, I've been chatting with Adobe Customer Support for about 45 minutes already and I'm being told that they cannot help!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've contacted an adobe employee, so hopefully they can help you.

Let us know if you hear from them late today or tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines