• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Photoshop 2020 (v 21.2.12)

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Adobe is not helping me here. Any chance anyone has this link for me? My computer wont upgrade past high Serria

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Kevin, youre a genius! 2018 totally worked and is working perfectly on my machine. That 2019 installer is broken. Thanks for all of your help. I knew there was a way! @jane-e @mglush  @ProDesignTools 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

@ProDesignTools heard back from team - in short the permalinks are no longer being supported so if there are issues with an installer, there isn't anything that can be done. The focus is on moving foward with current and -1 version support only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact Adobe Customer Care and request for a download link for 2020. But it isn't sure that you'll get these.

Adobe no longer will supply CC2020, 2021 installers via Support channels.

As an altenative you find the installation files for CC 2019 here: All the New Adobe CC 2019 Direct Download Links, Now Available! | ProDesignTools

I'll recommend to save the download files on an USB stick, hard drive or CD/DVD, but it isn't sure how long these links are available. 

Many thanks to jim @ prodesigntools.com

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@michaell62021032  per Adobe as of May 2023 Adobe will no longer provide downloads via customer care. The only available versions are current and -1 (25 and 24) and version 22.2 (3D support). CC2020 installers are no longer available at all. As @AxelMatt pointed out, you can download from PDT for 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link just takes you to adobe creative cloud and they have nothing. My amazing silver tower which works perfectly is now rendered useless because there seems no way to get a photoshop that works on my high sierra system. There must be a way to get a copy of photoshop that works, no? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link just takes you to adobe creative cloud and they have nothing. My amazing silver tower which works perfectly is now rendered useless because there seems no way to get a photoshop that works on my high sierra system. There must be a way to get a copy of photoshop that works, no? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Unfortunately, these links don't work. Nothing seems to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What doesn't work? I've try both links and the worked. I can download the installation files.

Do you get an error message? Do you have try another browser?

Please be more detailed.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link works, but the installer doesnt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you logged in as an Administrator or an user with Admin rights during you do the installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you made sure that you have your permissions turned on in System Prefs/Security and privacy?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, unfortunately that didnt work either. they were turned on already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version are you trying to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Photoshop 2020 (v 21.2.12) when it crashed and adobe made me unistall it. now I have nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@michaell62021032 go to your Creative Cloud application/Apps and go to Photoshop. Click the ellipses (...) button to show Other Versions. At the bottom of the list is 22.2 - see if that version will install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those dots are not there. Adobe has shut it down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link that Axel sent was to a 2019 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these links absolutely do not work. They take you to Adobe.com and they do not have 2018,2019,2020 available. Actually there is nothing available for my High Sierra system. It just say "not Compatible" 

I cannot believe that there is not a way to get adobe 2020 Ver 21.2. It's completely mindblowing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Try this link: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Go to the bottom of the page to find the table and click the Download link and let us know if this works for you. 

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 9.54.13 PM.png

I clicked on it and it was ready to start downloading

.Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 9.56.26 PM.png

Let us know!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That just gets you into the site.  You can look for specific versions from there.  Jim, who runs the site, has an Adobe ID, so lets see if we can tag him for a definitive rundown of what's on the site and how to find it. @ProDesignTools 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I thought you were wanting to download 2019, my apologies. The link I posted above is for 2019 not 2020. Can you use 2019? If so, then you should still be able to open you 2020 files in the 2019 program. It might be a work around until you can get a download of 2020. 

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@michaell62021032 @mglush CC2020 is no longer available. Period. No disucssion. I can't make this any clearer.

Adobe made a decision in May of this year to no longer support (including download packages) CC2020. Beware of anyone offering you a download of CC2020 as it is most likely malware.

@michaell62021032 your only option right now is to download CC2019 from the links provided. They work as I tested myself last night in case we needed to inform users and PDT. Click the CC2019 links download the installer and go from there. You have to allow access on your Mac to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, it's been a while since customers have consistently been able to get CC 2020. It used to work with some repeated persistence and requesting a supervisor. Adobe should still give out older installers to paying customers who need them, because plenty of folks have older Mac systems which cannot upgrade their OS nor run the latest CC release.

As others have mentioned, the only option for High Sierra and previous macOS releases is to go with CC 2019, which fortunately is still available and is linked above. The alternative is that people cancel their subscriptions, and can't see why Adobe would want that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP started a new thread because this one was locked by someone who did not say they had locked it or why. I don't see any reason for it to be locked and have unlocked it. 

@michaell62021032 has 2019 downloaded from ProDesignTools, but is getting an installation error and still needs assistance.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

For some reason I've been locked out of my previous post chain but as of now I have downloaded photoshop 2019 (multible times) from @ProDesignTools but I am unable to install. I keep getting an error 41 message (see jpg) I have set permissions to allow but it's still not working. Besides buying a new computer, Any ideas? @mglush @Trevor.Dennis thanks for the help!

Michael

image.png

 

Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 10.22.11 AM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines