Neural filters, depth blur (beta)

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

May i ask when are going to have this option without beta option

Depth blur is great!!!

Im using it with my renders, even that i dont have the z depth this option works great also it is interactive.

When you have a lot of trees sometimes the z depth doesnt get all the trees.

I really liked the depth blur option ( beta)

I hope we can have this option soon at his full power without beta versión 

And the last question what other things can we get with depth blur when this is going to be ready with out beta 

Thanks again 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Isn't the depth blur amazing! I agree, I'd love to see it as a regular option (out of beta). Thing is, we're a user to user forum. Sometimes, Adobe does look at these, if they're about particular problems, but they don't normally get into all the questions. So none of us are informed ahead of time, as to their plans and timing. Wish we knew more!

BUT - if there's a particular addition or change you'd like to see to this beta, before it goes out to permanent status, I'd recommend adding your request at the Feature Request button at the top of this form. That way, people can see that request and can Upvote it. The more votes Adobe sees, the faster they are to get on it!

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines