• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

only one image available

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help !  When I open an image I can modify and save as desired. However when I close it I can no longer open it, or any other, image !  If I log off the computer and log back on I can then open another image once. It can not be opened after closing.  There is not an error prompt.   This problem makes PS unusable.      I have uninstalled PS and reinstalled with no benefit.  Windows 11 is up to date.  Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it is worth I opened PS on my old, W10 computer, and the problem is the same.

PS on that computer is  23.2.2.    This is not a computer issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you check if there are more recent drivers?

Also, that GPU does not seem bery wowerful, did you try disabling the GPU acceleration, or Please try to check "Deactivate Native Canvas" in the menu Edit/Preferences/Technology preview (Pc) or Photoshop/Preferences/Technology preview (Mac), then restart Photoshop.
This is not a fix, but rather a way to check if the issue appears only with the new technology, and should be reported to the Ps team. 

You state that it is not a computer issue, but are the only one to seem to be affected, with different versions, with updated systems and reinstalls, therefore fresh preferrences. I wonder what is common with those two machines. Are you running any third party software at the same time? Are here s?oftware that gets loaded a boot, like dropbox, anti-viruses, and that could interfere? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have an appointment with PS help this AM and will pass this on.

--

Bill Schiffbauer

[THIRD TIME!]
[phone number removed again for your protection on a public forum] 
[be careful with email replies!]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@bills23189772 It seems that other moderators have to edit your posts as you do sign them with personal information.

Please disable them when replying here. Be also aware that you have more functions in the forum, such as attachments, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines