• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photoshop 25.9.0 Generative fill not working (something went wrong, please try again)

New Here ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try Generative expand or fill the progress bar pops up, gets 1/3rd of the way through then it errors out with a message that says "Something went wrong, please try again"

I've unintalled and reinstalled photoshop, and this issue still persists. How can I fix this so that genertive fill will work again? I rely on this tool heavily to fix images so they work for publications and i need this to be fixed.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 4.04.26 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Hey everybody.

Generative fill was down for a bit but is now functioning normally. Sorry for the inconveience. 

FYI... If in doubt, you can always check Adobe Status for up-to-date information on the status of any Adobe services.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 126 Replies 126
New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is May 28th, 2024 and Photoshop has been updated to 25.9 and Generative Fill is still greyed out and doesn't work.

What gives?! Why does this problem keep happening??

I have to download beta version again to see if that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got it to work by signing out and signing back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines