• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Restration missing from Neural Filters

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watched Kristina Sherk's presentation on Neural Filters at Adobe MAX Her list of filters included Photo Restoration and she mentioned this also. I don't see this filter. Yes I have the lastest verion of Phototshop. 

Where can I find ths filter?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Hi, Kristina is using the Ps (Beta) version, which has that filter. You can find more info on here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/the-photoshop-beta-is-now-available/td-p/12370845

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kristina is using the Ps (Beta) version, which has that filter. You can find more info on here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/the-photoshop-beta-is-now-available/t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that this Neural Filter (Photo Restoration) has been in the Beta version of Photoshop for some considerable time now. Despite seeing numerous updates released over the past 12 months, this feature is still not been included in the release version.

Does anyone (including the folk at Adobe) know when this feature will transition from Beta to full release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my post below.

This Neural Filter is STILL not available in the latest release AND it is NOT generally available in the BETA version. The Post and Link directly below from SG (an Adobe Employee) is a bit misleading as when you review the Link, it states  that some features (presumably this Photo Restoration Neural Filter) are ONLY available in Beta to selected users who have signed an NDA, Not all CC beta users.

Can Adobe be more transparent about this Filter Development and indicate:

When it will be available to ALL as a Beta Filter, and/or
When it is likely to be included in a full production release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best place to ask about Neural filters would be in a new post in the Photoshop (Beta) community:   Photoshop (Beta)  

I don't have enough information on how BETA filters and "Wait list" filters are transitioned from varrious states. The initial Photo Restoration results have not reached shipping quality as I understand it.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines