• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 Shift CTRL Z "Redo" Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Photoshop to 2020 and moved to a new PC, and this problem was immediately present.

The default key pattern SHIFT+CTRL+Z for Redo or Step Forward doesn't work at all.

All other Undo commands work fine.

I went to Keyboard Shortcuts and the correct key pattern was listed for the command. I tried changing the command to CTRL+ALT+Z and it worked then. I tried programming it back to SHIFT+CTRL+Z, and it wouldn't even regonize the shift command. It would only input CTRL and Z. I couldn't change it back without resetting. This leads me to believe Photoshop is not recognizing my SHIFT commands at all, but I can still use Shift for other functions like caps.

Please help! This command was essential to my workflow.

Thank you,

Eben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEllo, did you check "legacy undo shortcuts" in the KBSC editor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone ever found a solution to this? I have the same problem: No shortcut that involves CTRL+Shift+... works. 
However if I choose the same command via the menu it works, no problem.
Also, if I assign a new keyboard shortcut to any of the CTRL+Shift+...-commands, the new shortcut works as well.

• This concerns all Adobe CC apps on my computer.
  • Resetting keyboard shortcuts within e.g. Illustrator/PS didn't help.
  • Launching Premiere Pro with held ALT-key didn't helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, i wonder if reinstalling the programs could work. Sadly i need administrator access to do so. Never had that problems on my own workstation...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really need a solution for this!! I have the same problem and i already did everything i could trying to fix it. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines