• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2024 [v25.1] - Color Sliders don't work [Color picker issue -merged]

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color Sliders in my new Photoshop 2024 don't work at all - they don't change when i pick a color from the Spectrum or when i change Foreground/Bacground color with X key.

I reset Preferences, reinstaled PS and nothing works. Any ideas?

Photoshop 25.1.0, Windows 10.

Solar99_0-1698315989519.pngSolar99_1-1698316003967.pngSolar99_2-1698316021706.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 246 Replies 246
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the exact thing that happened to me with the latest update. It's definitely a bug that makes it 50x harder to work with Photoshop. The color wheel and hue box no longer change when using the eyedropper. This makes it impossible to tell if I have the correct hue in place now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, I have this issue as well. It's so annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pude solucionar temporalmente el problema, instala la versión 24.7.2  desde el creative cloud dandole a los 3 puntitos del photoshop instalado, buscar versiones antiguas y lo instalas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an extremely frustrating issue. I'm also shocked by how many of the recent updates are just breaking big parts of Photoshop for me like never before.

I made a video showcasing the bug and how annoying it is.

Here it is BROKEN in PS v25.1: https://youtu.be/XkwjqW5luw0

Here it is working as intended in PS v25.0: https://youtu.be/kR2QICTcAG4

Adobe, can you please confirm that this is being fixed? I can't update until it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same problem, it started out of nowhere and it's infuriating. i uninstalled the 25.1 version and went back to the 25.0 though and now it's working, i'd advise you to do the same!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update, it stopped working again. idk what the deal is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a BASIC feature that should be fixed IMMEDIATELY or I will cancel my subscription.  Terrible quality control, since this is an incredibly vital feature. Adobe's competietors can all do this.  Why not Adobe? Every update adds new bugs, but does not seem to fix old ones.  So the sofware is getting worse and worse with every update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a painter!! This makes things very difficult as I'm adjusting colours all the time for mixing and blending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, very annyoing. Making my life much harder at the minute, I'm dependant on the RGB Sliders working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this going to be fixed soon because I'm having the same issue and it's deeply impacting my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the 'Color' panel behavious is broken in PS v25.1.0
I reinstalled v24.7.2 and it works as expected - we need an urgent fixed update for v25 please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently this issue will be fixed in v25.2.0 today!
Cory Shubert posted an update in this thread by art31419451edgz

'P: Photoshop(Beta) 25.1.0 color picker not updating'
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-bugs/p-photoshop-beta-25-1-0-color-picker-not-updating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, glad I'm not going crazy because I'm having the same problem too. I'm hoping that it's just a glitch and that it'll be resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pls fix it asap!!! I'm rushing with my assignments and this thing happened 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset preferences and seems to be working okay now. Hopefully it will last.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that was shortlived!!! After resetting the preferences everything worked for a short time. Now, I'm back to square one! The only way forward for me until the fix comes through is to keep resetting the prefs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not fixed. And I cannot anywhere see where I can update to v25.2.0! I've gone back to 24.7.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue hopefully it will be fixed at the earliest 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11-7 it's still broken. most annoying bug in recent memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone looking for a quick and dirty fix, just roll back to 25.0. Click the ellipses next to photoshop in creative cloud under 'all apps'. > other versions > 25.0

Soliss_0-1699390604929.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on this end. MacOS Monetrey 12.7.1 and PS 25.1

Resetting my preferences did not work. I am using PS Beta as a production build... then I see that Artboards is broken, won't collapse. PS 7 was the most solid build ever! We need a little version 7 love about right now, Adobe! 🤙🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine still hasn't fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue not resolved on PS 25.1 as of 11.07.23  MacOS Monterey 12.7.1

Resetting my preferences did nothing but set me back an hour today. The color sliders are still broke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines