• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is buggy all of the sudden

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issues with Photoshop 20.0.6. Has been working fine until yesterday. First issue I noticed was when I tried to use Free Transform on an image. The "handles" that normally appear to help manipulate the item. Did not appear. I researched and found a solution to fix this. 

I then tried to move multiple layers to reposition the main items and various shadow layers. Only the top layer would reposition while the others remained in place. I tried selecting all layers. Fail. Tried linking all layers and selecting one layer only. Fail.

I am using the previous version of Photoshop to finish projects to work through some tight deadlines, so I haven't had a chance to see if other functions are failing as well. Anyone with similar experiences? Solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019
I suppose you are using the Move Tool. If you right-click on its' icon in the Option bar, you do have a Reset Tool context menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issues you are facing while trying to use Photoshop 20.0.6.

Would you mind telling us if the issue started after any update to Photoshop or the operating system? If not, then please try to reset the preferences for Photoshop using the steps mentioned in the link below and check if that helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to that version of Photoshop some time ago. No issues until yesterday. I did try resetting the preferences. General > Reset Preferences on Quit. This solved the transform issue but not the other issue mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose you are using the Move Tool. If you right-click on its' icon in the Option bar, you do have a Reset Tool context menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solved it. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm glad that took care of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a Preferences reset.

Reset Prefs CC 2015.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines