• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please let me know how to use the size of the split screen(Tile)to be fixed. (Not Floating window)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KakaoTalk_20210526_110040532.jpg

Photoshop's workspace split size adjustment (canvas window resize)
I use 'Windows > Arrange > 2-up, 3-up....' window menu workspace (not floating windows)
Opening an image file adjusts the width of the window to match the image size.
In the 'Preferences' option, the Resize Image check applies only to floating windows.
It does not apply when using a screen in a work space without floating a window like me.

When open the image, like the pink arrow in the screenshot, the tile screen width changes.
I work with a narrow screen on the left and a zoom in on the right, which is cumbersome because the Workspace tile window (Canvas Tap Window) width changes depending on the image size.

Please let me know how to use the size of the split screen(Tile)to be fixed. (Not Floating window)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

I expirience the same annoying thing in 23.4.1 after upgrading from 23.2. I believe previous versions retained split position, now it's totally messing up workspace when working with several reference files, forcing me to constantly adjusting document window sizes after opening new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore (wrong thread replied to)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expirience the same annoying thing in 23.4.1 after upgrading from 23.2. I believe previous versions retained split position, now it's totally messing up workspace when working with several reference files, forcing me to constantly adjusting document window sizes after opening new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there's a problem with versions after 23.2.
Currently, I am downgraded to 23.2 version and I contacted Photoshop for a technical bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@J453 please check this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines