Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save for cloud pop up window persists to appear

Participant ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Since the last Photoshop update (23.4.0) I cheked the "Do not show again" checkbox for the save to cloud option but I still have this annoying window poping up.
How can I get rid of this?
Thank you so much.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Hi

Not related to your issue but Adobe recommends reverting back to version 23.3.2, more info

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/roll-back-photoshop-23-4-to-23-3-2/idi-p/13005573

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Have you set the Default File Location in Preferences? Seems to work in 23.4.0, MacOS 10.15.7

I no longer get a reminder, my computer is set as the default. Try it before you rollback.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 3.05.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not related to your issue but Adobe recommends reverting back to version 23.3.2, more info

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/roll-back-photoshop-23-4-to-23-3-2/idi-p/130...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you set the Default File Location in Preferences? Seems to work in 23.4.0, MacOS 10.15.7

I no longer get a reminder, my computer is set as the default. Try it before you rollback.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 3.05.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.
It worked. I don't know why but Photoshop had changed this to ‘Creative Cloud’ and it didn't even occur to me to check it again.
Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that unexpected change blindsided a lot of users. Thanks to D.Fosse for catching it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines