Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrollbars always present when not zoomed in

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 5.48.54 PM.png

Reinstalled Photoshop this afternoon and noticed the scrollbars when you zoom are always present. Anybody know how to get rid of them to only show when you are zoomed in? I am currently using the most updated version of the creative cloud/ photoshop for August 2021. Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Disable the Overscroll preference, and the scroll bars will go away until you zoom in.

Photoshop-Overscroll.jpg

I prefer to leave Overscroll on because it lets an image of any size be moved around the screen. For example, that can let it get it out of the way of open panels. When Overscroll is off, small images are locked to the center of the screen (because scrolling has been taken away), and the bigger the screen, the more annoying that is, at least to me. So I like Overscroll on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to use fullscreen mode and check F is shortkey it depends how you want to use the photoshop for which workspace...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the Overscroll preference, and the scroll bars will go away until you zoom in.

Photoshop-Overscroll.jpg

I prefer to leave Overscroll on because it lets an image of any size be moved around the screen. For example, that can let it get it out of the way of open panels. When Overscroll is off, small images are locked to the center of the screen (because scrolling has been taken away), and the bigger the screen, the more annoying that is, at least to me. So I like Overscroll on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help, Conrad. Couldn't figure that one out!

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines