• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select and mask

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use select & mask to refine a crop of a subject. Then I change the colour of the crop. How do I get the full image back with the new layer mask? I only see the layer mask/crop. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try looking at the history panel to see if the history states go back that far.  If there isn't any history before the crop, it may not be possible.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Properties for the Hue/Saturation panel.  It looks like you have the Lightness slider moved all the way to the left making the layer beneath it black.  Center that slider to fix it.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

… How do I get the full image back with the new layer mask? …

By @torstend73391893

Sorry, but I don't understand what exactly you want.
You want to see the full image without the layer mask? Then [Shift]+[click] on the layer thumbnail of the layer mask in the Layers Panel.

Unfortunately I don't know which new mask you mean. In your screenshot I can only see the current layer mask of your layer "Lag 0 copy", which hides parts of your image and furthermore the layer mask of your colour correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines