• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select Subject Will Not Work in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is my first time posting. I feel like I can usually figure things out myself but I can't for the life of me get Select Subject to work. When I hover over my subject it can identify it but once I click it, it selects 99% of the image. This has happened with every image I've tested out so far. What am I doing wrong? Is it me not using the tool correctly or is it PS? I appreciate any help, thank you.

EX1.png

EX2.png

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI @rosassss 

Welcome to our community. Thanks for highlighting this issue.

Could you please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload to Creative Cloud files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) and share with us?

Have you tried any troubleshooting so far? Do you see this behavior with all images?

Try the steps mentioned in this article: Go to Preferences > Performance > Uncheck 'Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines