Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shaky lines since I have update my graphic card

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had issues (lags, crashes and green screens, among others) that have been solved by updating my video card drivers. So everything was good these 2 last days, but today for no reason my lines are shaky in some places : 00.png01.png (I had to reduce the images to post it so we can't really see it, but here it is in bigger: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/36/2/1662468448-02.png ) 

Please don't tell me to buy Lazy Nezumi, I want to solve the issue right in photoshop

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see the missing parts of the line when you view at 100% zoom or greater? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your response. Yes I see these shaky lines at any view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you feel that what you are experiencing is abnormal beyond your original workflow, upload a video on the "Bug" tab.
And if you write an article with whether it only happens randomly in the corner of the curve or in the straight line, the Adobe Developer will look at it more closely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oooh sorry, I thought I was on the "bug" tab !! Sorry again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oooh sorry, I thought I was on the "bug" tag !! Sorry again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For a bug report, you should add the system info, at least the first lines giving information on your hard- and software, including obviously your graphics card. 

A moderator can move this the to the bugs section. No need to repost there.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines