• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spent hours & cant figure out, why arrows and shapes all look like this.

Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the life of me, I have spent hours trying to figure out why this is happening, I can't get a normal solid arrow shape, instead, I get this weird red and white outline with a slight gradient when I create arrows or even shapes... Any help would be great ...Adobe 22.0.0

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you post a screenshot of the full interface, also have you tried resetting the tools

2020-11-12 14_02_40-Untitled-1 @ 73.2% (Arrow 13 1, RGB_8) _.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aspire029_0-1605190180847.png

I have reset the tools, same thing still weird

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to show your Shape layers settings. The fill setting color|pattern|gradient.  Stroke Settings  Color|Pattern|Gradient . Width, Alignment,.Caps,corners. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what your talking about

aspire029_0-1605190434407.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No  your Custom Shape Tool tool;s option bar's settings there are many sizes, scaling, angle types of fille color, gradient,pattern, stroke alignment types etc.

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I found it... Not very user friendly of adobe though, I have to click on the custom shape tool for it to even show up at the top there as seen in screenshot below.. Cheers though it got me sorted out

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They shows when they are unable with vector like  pen , path selection tools and shape tools when the settings are unable, its has been that way forever.   The tool option bars changes with active tool. You work on shape layers with vector tools  some tools work on most layer types like transform amd move transform.  You can not use some tools on vectors layer like Pint brush, smudge,  erase,  etc.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines