• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There isn't enough room to display this document error code

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and another person as I also just finished installing the Jan 23 Photoshop CC update, reopened the program, and attempted to open a simple JPG file.  I rec'd the error message:  "There isn't enough room to display this document."   What's that supposed to mean?  Then I tried to create a new document and rec'd this message:  "Could not create a new document.  There isn't enough room to display this document."     My system runs Windows 10, has 64GB of RAM, 2T hard drives with adequate space for scratch disks.  I tried restarting my computer but no change.  I uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop cc 2018 and it worked correctly opening one image and then reverted to the same problem. The response to the previous person suggested going to Documents and Settings to change a DAT file, however, in Windows 10 PRO there is no access to this file and Microsoft advised there is no longer this specific file available.  Please help....  Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Hi All,

This issue should be fixed in the Photoshop CC 2018 (19.1.4) release which is now available. Checkout the list of fixed issues here: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Please update Photoshop CC 2018 via the Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if you continue to have any trouble.

Update Creative Cloud apps

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is 2021 and it still happens. If I change the option to not open as tabs, close PS and then reload it, change the option back to open as tabs, close PS and open it again it will work....for a while. Then the problem will reappear - days later. I am tired of this. It should have been fixed a long time ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't happen anymore with Tool bar when you move it to left top part of workspace, but when you move so your Options bar and open / create documents, they'll be much smaller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed it for me.  However it shouldn't happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is making an appearance again in the latest version of Photoshop (whatever is current as of Feb 9, 2022)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the Tool Bar worked for me.  Still this shouldn't be a issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines