• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble installing Photoshop 24.0 and other apps from Creative Cloud on computer with Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install Photoshop 24 and all the latest software from Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app pushed out today. The app says my Windows 10 version is incompatible, but my Windows 10 is version 1909 which just met the minimum requirement suggestion from Adobe. Wondering what's going on?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you start a new thread please?  If you can still launch V23 go Help > System Info > Copy and paste the results to your new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I split this to a new thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not an LTSC version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is strange is that even the 2022 version set the limit to a later version of Windows10: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/operating-system-guidelines.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PECourtejoie That may explain it, maybe the CC app limites itself to 20H2. My Windows 10 Enterprise is not LTSC.

@Trevor.DennisNow I think of it, I agree a new thread would be more appropriate. I will sumbit all subsequent new replies in a new thread, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I promise this reply will be the last one in this thread... I think I found the culprit and woule like anyone who searched for the same issue can have an answer right here.

I just checked, all the new versions of the CC software launched on/after 2022-10-18 requires Windows 10 20H2, expcet for Photoshop. I think it is just because Adobe hasn't update the Photoshop minimum requirements page yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the system requirements listed in the CC page are the one common to all the apps, some software are less stringent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines