• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble installing ScriptingListener plugin (PS 22.4.3, macOS Big Sur, M1)

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has managed to successful run the Scripting Listener plugin with the latest version of Photoshop (22.4.3)?

I've tried installing the 2019 and 2020 versions made available by Adobe, and have changed permissions of the files, but I just can't get PS to recognise the plugin. Not sure whether it's down to the latest version of PS or the fact I'm running a M1 Mac...? 

Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this

image.png

I see noting about Adobe providing a M1 version of the  scriptlistener Plug-in have you tried the workaround?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply JJMack. 

I've just downloaded the Rosetta version of PS and it's still not working here. I guess we'll just have to wait for Adobe to come up with a native M1 version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get information about most events without this plugin (using notifiers). Look here:

Script Events Listener

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks jazz-y, this looks good! I'm getting errors trying to run it at the moment, but going to try and play around over the next few days...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines