• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to open 3 images into photoshop,as layers

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a pattern using 3 flowers. I need to be able to move them around on the canvas?When I select 1 or all of them,only 1 appears in layers?Screenshot 2024-02-18 084920.png

Everytime I open all three,only one shows in layers.

I tried new layer with no luck?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you getting the images into Photoshop?  Are you opening them from your computer or importing another way?

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the solution @Myra Ferguson posted.  You can also open them as 3 separate documents and then manually copy+paste them over.  I do this sometimes when I'm adding a new element to a project I'm working on.

Just open the file, Select All and copy, and then move to the other document and paste it onto a new layer.

Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could open all 3 images into one document by using File > Scripts > Load Files into Stack... and in the Load Layers dialog select the 3 images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to get 2 of the images,but when again it was not available to add.But glad I got 2 of 3filescriptloadfilestacks.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines