• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS2

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop CS2 and it seems there is some error now.  I am using windows 10. I neither able to use current CS2 nor able to install new because CS2 is still there. I am trying to provide you screens of my laptop so you can review this and help me with the problem.

screen 1 - I have uninstalled it using windows uninstall program but it still shows up in my program list.it  doesn't show up in uninstall list. please check screen capture here.

screen 2 - But in program list, it shows me full list of Adobe program installed.

Screen 3 - when I start Adobe CS2 it gives me error.

Screen 1

Capture4.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Screen 2

Capture3.PNG

screen 3

Capture1.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Is this CS2 the old edition that came on a cdrom? Because the activation servers closed, it won't work.

The cdrom should have an uninstaller when you run it. Reinstall and then uninstall using the cdrom, not the Control Panel.

Second choice if that won't work is to manually uninstall it.

Manually remove Adobe Creative Suite 2.x | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this CS2 the old edition that came on a cdrom? Because the activation servers closed, it won't work.

The cdrom should have an uninstaller when you run it. Reinstall and then uninstall using the cdrom, not the Control Panel.

Second choice if that won't work is to manually uninstall it.

Manually remove Adobe Creative Suite 2.x | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apologies but this didn't work. how can i get uninstaller tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know that any of this will help, but I found two older threads with issues installing / uninstalling CS2 under Win 10. Maybe something there will help. I would look especially at the recommendation of using the Cleaner Tool in the second thread.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/9784905#9784905

https://forums.adobe.com/message/7911349#7911349

Good luck

-- OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines