• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using colors in brush settings

Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been discussed and I have read the Photoshop Brushes--Color Dynamics article that was posted but I still can't get the colors I want.

I just want the 2 colors in my foreground and backgrond or at least in the same color range.  No matter how I set it, I am getting colors that aren't even close to my chosen colors.  Maybe using a screenshot could you show me the settings I need for this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you reporting that chosen colors (Foreground and Background) in Color Picker are not accurate after confirming choice?

color picker.jpg

To choose foreground color just double click on colored square as shown on screenshot to open Color Picker, choose color by clicking on it then confirm on OK. For background color double click background color square (blue in my screenshot).

Maybe it is time to reset preferences what is general advice for all things weird in Photoshop Preferences in Photoshop (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the hue jitter set at zero, this is the closest I have come to getting the colors I want.  But I still have some unwanted colors.  In the screenshot, you can see my foreground and background colors on left and on the image at the right, the line of balls is what I got with a paint stroke.  I see 3 colors that are unwanted.

Thank you for your replies.

ps10.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a very intuitional fact to use color in brush settings. I prefer to use a single background color for making images clear and complexity free.
Background removal service.jpg

Professional Product Photo Editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines