• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do gif' images stack onto one after the other?

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I playback a timline, my frames dissapear one after the other in the roster, yet when I go to export the file, if I play this same file as a gif, the images no longer end as a new sequnece is intiated - this is what I mean:

Whenever ExportedWhenever ExportedFrom the TLFrom the TL

Is there a way to make it so the gif has "one frame go - disappear - one frame go - disappear" sequence?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) images can appear to "stack" onto one another due to the way they are displayed in certain environments or applications. This effect typically occurs when multiple GIF images are loaded sequentially or overlaid on top of each other within a webpage, social media feed, or messaging platform.

There are a few reasons why GIFs might stack onto one another:

1. Automatic Playback: Some platforms or applications automatically start playing GIFs as soon as they are loaded or displayed. If multiple GIFs are present on the same webpage or feed, they may play one after the other, creating the illusion of stacking.

2. Scrolling Behavior: On platforms where content is displayed in a scrolling feed, such as social media timelines, GIFs may appear to stack as you scroll down the page. Each new GIF that comes into view starts playing, potentially overlapping with GIFs that are already visible.

3. Overlaying Content: In some cases, GIFs may be intentionally stacked or overlaid on top of one another for creative or aesthetic purposes. This can be done using HTML/CSS techniques or specialized software to position and animate multiple GIFs within the same space.

4. Technical Limitations: Depending on the capabilities of the platform or application displaying the GIFs, there may be limitations on how they can be presented. For example, if the platform doesn't support simultaneous playback of multiple GIFs, they may appear to stack instead.

Overall, the stacking effect is often a result of how GIFs are implemented and displayed within a particular context, rather than an inherent property of the GIF format itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mr35905360rzil That's good to know, but what is the solution? I pulled the rendered gif directly from my laptop, even in the image view the frames stack w/o disappearing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines