• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPROVEMENTS FOR DRAWING AND SKETCHING

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Adobe is the leader in the field, I don't understand why you do not provide the same tools as other very simple and less aknowledged Apps like SketchBook (which was for free some years ago, just saying...).

For example: Ruler, Ellipse, French Curve, Symmetry, Steady Stroke, Preditive Stroke and so on.

I get frustrated to have to import my Photoshop work in Sketchbook to do some stuff that I could make in Photoshop itself.

Please add this simple tools, I think that a lot of users would be very happy, like me!

Thanks,

Ele

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Adobe Illustrator?
By the way, this is a user-to-user support forum; you are not addressing Adobe on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brush symmetry is already available in Photoshop and Ellipses and curves are available using shapes and pen drawn paths (which can be stroked with a brush if you desire).

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop also offers several modes under the options bar for brushing that sound like they could meet your needs.

MarkDahm_0-1723663651847.png

Votes

Translate

Translate