• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer crashes on startup

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For no apparent reason, Organizer started crashing on startup, consistently, for one user. Uninstalled Elements, then resinstalled both Elements 2021 and 2022, on MacOS 12.4 (Monterrey). The problem persists. Other users on the same computer can run Organizer successfully, so it's not a problem with the installation. It mush be a problem with the one user's startup configuration. I can't find guidance for how to reset a user's configuration, without also removing the existing catalogs and (many) associated albums.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Elements Organizer successfully for quite a while after installing it, but when it did begin crashing for no eventual reason, I followed the instructions found here to get it working. That's definitely something to try if you haven't done it, and it could prevent the problem from eventually manifesting for the other users.

I don't have any proven suggestions, but here are some other ideas for files to try removing temporarily.

~/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop Elements 19 Paths

~/Library/Preferences/com.Adobe.Elements Organizer.19.0.plist

~/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.ElementsOrganizer2021.plist

~/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.ElementsOrganizer2022.plist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(no apparent* reason)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines