• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿es posible crear una sombra en photoshop elements?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola, soy diseñador web y tengo que obtener las fotos de productos para publicarlos en mi web. Para ello utilizo photoshop elements. Queria saber si es posible o hay una herramienta para crear una sombra de un producto con fondo blanco.

Un saludo.

TOPICS
Actions , Creative , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there are several options you could use.  In this example, I used a drop shadow from the Styles panel.  You can make various adjustments to the shadow.

Snap_2022.12.18_15h06m33s_000.png

There are various other techniques you can use for a more custom look.  If you give us an example of what you are looking for, we may be able to make some other suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your answer. I wanted to get a shade like this. I wanted to apply it to shoes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot find the Styles panel anywhere. See the enclosed screenshot:

Captura de pantalla (4).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the shade I want to get.

zapatillas-planas-levi-s-234234-eu-661-151.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are screenshots of the Styles (Estilos) Panel and the Dropdown menu to get the Drop Shadow styles:

Snap_2022.12.19_19h52m22s_000.png

I also removed the shadow from your image and replaced it with the Drop Shadow Style from Elements with the following result.  So, I think it will achieve your goal.

Snap_2022.12.19_20h17m13s_003.png

And here is a HelpX article about Elements' Layer Styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still have a problem. The shadow of the part that is attached to the ground is fine, but the part that is off the ground should be projected on the ground and not attached to the shoe. See the images.

joma.jpgzapatillas-planas-levi-s-234234-eu-661-151.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines