Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

Photoshop Elements 2022 Photo Editor won't load

Neu hier ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

Hi

I purchased Photoshop Elements 2022 two weeks ago. It worked then.

Now when I try running Photo Editor, it says "Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor Wokspace..." with a spinning wheel icon turning next do it, then that disappears, then nothing happens. If I click on the Photo Editor icon again, the same thing happens. If I go to C:\Program Files|Adobe|Photoshop Elements 2022 and click on Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022, the same thing happens.

I've restarted the PC, but this didn't help.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance

Sam

THEMEN
Windows

Zugriffe

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

Moving thread to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

AKTUELL

Try this:

Restore default preferences
Preference settings control how Photoshop Elements Editor displays images, cursors, and transparencies, saves files, uses plug‑ins and scratch disks, and so on. If the application exhibits unexpected behavior, the preferences file could be damaged. You can restore all preferences to their defaults.

Note: Deleting the preferences file is an action that cannot be undone.

Do one of the following:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Mac: Option+Command+Shift) immediately after Photoshop Elements begins launching. Click Yes to delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements settings file.
Go to Edit > Preferences (Mac: Photoshop Elements > Preferences > General), click the Reset Preferences on next launch button, and then click OK. When you restart Adobe Photoshop Elements, all preferences are reset to default settings.
A new preferences file is created the next time you start Photoshop Elements Editor. For information on a specific preference option, search for the preference name in Help.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines