• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing out of Elements 2022?

Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe Elements/Premiere 2022 package.  I also have Photoshop 2022 which I mostly use instead of Elements.  I would like to uninstall and sign out of Elements 2022 but leave Premiere 2022 working.  When I sign out of Elements 2022 it also signs me out of Premiere.  Is there a way to just sign out of one program?  To uninstall the Elements portion do I do it through my Windows control panel (edit/remove a program)?  Or do I have to go through an Adobe program.  When I purchased these programs it was online through Adobe as a download upgrade from a previous Elements/Premiere pair.  I'd like to keep one more installation available in case I get another laptop.  So if I have another Elements installation available how would I install that on a second laptop?  Thanks for any help.  

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PRE and PSE installations should be (almost) entirely separate.  Yes, signing out of one program will also sign you out of the other and you will need to sign back in on whichever one you want to use.  In my experience, you will have to sign back into each program you want to use.

You can uninstall the programs through Windows Control Panel.  However, each Elements program includes the Organizer.  If you uninstall PSE, the uninstaller will check to see if you also have PRE installed.  If you do, the Organizer will not be deleted.

You can always have two installations of each program activated (but you can only use one at a time).  So, if you only have one copy of PSE installed on a computer,  you can download and activate it on a new laptop (assuming you have signed out of a third computer on which the program is installed). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines