• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects Panel Help

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the effects panel it doesn't show the filters or styles tab. How do I find these?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

What OS and version of Elements are you using?

There are seveal ways to access these tabs from more recent versions.  The following is Elements 2020:

The tabs are available in the Basic Workspace at the lower right.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.02.09_14h13m38s_003_.png

If you can't see these buttons, then you may be in the Custom Workspace, in which case you can click on the tiny arrow next to the More button and select a tab from the menu that opens.  (You can also choose the Basic Workspace from there.)

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.02.09_14h19m03s_004_.png

Other options include opening the t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using?

There are seveal ways to access these tabs from more recent versions.  The following is Elements 2020:

The tabs are available in the Basic Workspace at the lower right.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.02.09_14h13m38s_003_.png

If you can't see these buttons, then you may be in the Custom Workspace, in which case you can click on the tiny arrow next to the More button and select a tab from the menu that opens.  (You can also choose the Basic Workspace from there.)

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.02.09_14h19m03s_004_.png

Other options include opening the tabs from the Window menu:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.02.09_14h08m36s_002_.png

Or you can use the keyboard shortcuts set out in the Window menu -  F3 (filters) and F6 (styles)

If your problem is that the tabs aren't opening or are blank, try resetting the preferences file. Immediately after launching the program, press Alt+Shift+Ctrl (for Windows). A message should pop up asking if you want to delete the Settings file. Answer OK.

If I haven't answered your question, please give us a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! The tutorial I was watching had these icons grouped with the Fx button. I got so fixated on it being there I never even noticed the options I was looking for are listed seperately!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines