• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe does 'FAVORS' Changes line tool's properties from PERCENT to PIXELS; can I REVERT??

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 2021 (hopefully more reliable) appears to offer no means to make the Arrow's Head a function of the line's thickness (it was previously shown in percent, but is now in pixels, requiring I do the math, thank you so much). Even more stupidly, I'm unable to change the weight in the first place. I'd love to revert from this "new & improved" .... (feature that I see more as a bug).     ¯\_()_/¯    And of COURSE I have tried exporting settings... I think someone decided this is so superior that whether I switch to Affinity or not, I just have to learn to 'love it'. 

To anyone who's found a way to escape this maddening idiosyncratic choice, I'm TRULY grateful. 

If anyone finds this ambiguous, please let me know and I'll be happy to try a little harder. Thanks!

1. Photoshop 2020 v 2021.png

My sentiments towards the PhotoShop since PS 2019 ...

Granted, we must all greatly appreciate an updated version which hopefully is reliable...as it's been lovely using a program that so reliably crashes for a year...which also disallows decreasing the auto-save interval!

So thrilled-indeed we all must be for a more reliable version...as not a SINGLE iteration of PS 2020 worked reliably. 
on any of the following:
Late-2019 16" MBPr  •. Mid-2015 15" MBPr ... nor a  •  Mid-2017 15" MBPr. 

The exception (crashing only once per 1-2 days vs multiple per day, some requiring system reboots!!) being  21.2.1 
~3 iteration's previous

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?