Highlighted

Can't access Kyle's brushes

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription, today I wanted some new brushes, clicked on the "get more brushes" link in Photoshop, that landed me to a page where I was required to sign in. 

I signed in, but then the page kept refreshing asking me to sign in even though I'm already signed in and my payments are on time.

Can't seem to get past this page. 

How do I get to the brushes? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't access Kyle's brushes

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription, today I wanted some new brushes, clicked on the "get more brushes" link in Photoshop, that landed me to a page where I was required to sign in. 

I signed in, but then the page kept refreshing asking me to sign in even though I'm already signed in and my payments are on time.

Can't seem to get past this page. 

How do I get to the brushes? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

p.s. I'm using Google Chrome and I also tried this in incognito mode, same thing happened.

This page just refreshes and doesn't let me do anything else even though I am clearly signed in. Here is the screenshot:

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you sign in and download from here?

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html#!&from_ims=true&old_hash=&api=authorize

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 03.17.37.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my, it worked! Thank you very much!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, possibly, a stupid question...where do I see these as being available?  I wasn't aware you could download extra content until I saw this thread!

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried and it is not working for me either

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything; it won't work. Fairly unfortunate because I really need these for a project today. Why does it just constantly loop me around to the "Sign In" page regardless of what I do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines