• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i want to make a droplet

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i make a droplet and save it to my computer?

in the older photoshop the droplets were easy to use but now you can't drag files and they don't save to folders on computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Hi Martha:

Did you try File > Automate > Create Droplet?

Screenshot 2018-01-16 08.52.26.png

Remember that actions are the basis for creating droplets—you must create the desired action in the Actions panel before creating a droplet. Then:

1. Choose File > Automate > Create Droplet.
  2. Specify where to save the droplet. Click Choose in the Save Droplet In section of the dialog box and navigate to the location.
  3. Select the Action Set, and then designate which action you intend to use within the Set and Action menus. (Select the action in the A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't be able to execute those droplets anymore so it's a long time i didn't use them.
But they still seam to exist: Process a batch of Photoshop files

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Martha:

Did you try File > Automate > Create Droplet?

Screenshot 2018-01-16 08.52.26.png

Remember that actions are the basis for creating droplets—you must create the desired action in the Actions panel before creating a droplet. Then:

1. Choose File > Automate > Create Droplet.
  2. Specify where to save the droplet. Click Choose in the Save Droplet In section of the dialog box and navigate to the location.
  3. Select the Action Set, and then designate which action you intend to use within the Set and Action menus. (Select the action in the Actions panel before you open the dialog box to preselect these menus.)
  4. Set processing, saving, and file naming options.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines