• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac: Local items keychain window pops up every hour

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

User has Creative Cloud, Photoshop and Illustrator.   Every hour he gets a pop up that says:

"Adobe_CCXProcess wants to use the Local Items Keychain" or "Node wants to use the Local Items Keychain".

Entering the Password makes it go away BUT it comes back within an hour.

Don't tell me to reinstall because it has been done twice and the issue continues.

What else have I done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled using the Adobe Removal Tool.  Reinstalled CC, Photoshop and Illustrator and removed all entries in Keychain Access and reset the Keychain.

2. Reset the Keychain multiple times.

3. Deleted the Local Items folder in ~/Library/Keychains and restarted.

4. Unlocked the login keychain

System is running Mac OS X 10.14.6 

Versions:

Adobe Illustrator.app

/Applications/Adobe Illustrator 2021/Adobe Illustrator.app

Adobe Photoshop 2021.app

/Applications/Adobe Photoshop 2021/Adobe Photoshop 2021.app

Creative Cloud.app

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if going to Apple>System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy and adding Photoshop to Full Disk Access makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue started for me today.   Just added PS to Full Disk Access but pop-ups still proceeding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does a restart help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Added to Full Disk Access, issue continues.    The pop up is every hour.  Restart did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCREW what anyone else says here. This happened to me after I created a new user on my computer and tried to use adobe CS on Monterrey mac OS. go to finder, on the "go" menu "go to folder" then ~/library/ find the keychain folder and open it. there will be a folder that says E8DL238DG57F or some random set of characters. TRASH and EMPTY TRASH. Restart your computer. it will rebuild your local keychain and you're golden!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @Clayton28098372xls2  interesting!

If anyone can capture the folder and keep it, maybe the Photoshop engineering team would be interested to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines