• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2024 und Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

New Here ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vor kurzem noch hatte ich ein Samsung S20 von dem ich problemlos Video-Clips in Premiere importieren und bearbeiten konnte.

Jetzt habe ich ein Samsung Galax S24 Ultra und kann Video-Dateien nicht mehr direkt importieren. Adobe hat mir das Programm "Handbreak" zusätzlich installiert. Meine Clips muss ich zunächst in HANDBREAK importieren, dann decodieren und dann erst die decodierten Clips in Premiere Elements importieren. Das funktioniert zwar, ist aber total umständlich und eigentlich nicht zumutbar. Geht das auch anders?

Samsung sagt, das neue Betriebsystem ANDROID 6.1 habe Adobe noch nicht berücksichtigt. Die Ursache läge bei Adobe!

Ist das Problem bekannt und ist das für ein entsprechendes update vorgesehen? Wer kennt das Problem?

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

I have a Galaxy S23 that was recently upgraded to Android 14, "One UI" version 6.1.  The video from it works fine in my copy of Premiere Elements 2024.  I suspect that your issue revolves around use of the HEVC (also called H.265).

There should be two ways to fix it.  The first is to find, buy and install the H.265 codec from Microsoft.  It is not provided by Adobe.  It is $.99 USD, but can be a little confusing, but it works.  I've done it an can edit H.265 footage in the last couple of Premi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted in the Premiere Elements forum... how are you running the program on Android?

As far as I know Premiere Elements is only available for Windows or Mac, not Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John T Smith 

I think the OP means that the phone is running Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system page says Windows and Mac... does not mention Android at all

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-premiere-elements/tech-specs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Galaxy S23 that was recently upgraded to Android 14, "One UI" version 6.1.  The video from it works fine in my copy of Premiere Elements 2024.  I suspect that your issue revolves around use of the HEVC (also called H.265).

There should be two ways to fix it.  The first is to find, buy and install the H.265 codec from Microsoft.  It is not provided by Adobe.  It is $.99 USD, but can be a little confusing, but it works.  I've done it an can edit H.265 footage in the last couple of Premiere Elements versions including 2024.   With the H.265 codec installed there is no need or purpose in using HandBrake to process files.

The second way to fix this might be easier.  Your phone can record in either H.264 or H.265.  There is no noticeable visual quality difference.  The only advantage to H.265 is that the files are more compressed to a smaller size.  Open the camera app in your phone and set it to Video.  Find Setting > Advanced Video Options > pick "H.264 (most compatible). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah... I took the message to say running the program on Android, not importing video made on the cell phone... your answer is better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines