Exit

Missing Essential Graphics Panel in Adobe Premiere Pro Beta

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

I hope you’re well!

I’ve noticed that in the Adobe Premiere Pro Beta version, the Essential Graphics panel has been missing for some time. I rely on this panel for creating shapes and various graphic elements, and I’m wondering if it has been relocated or removed in the new Beta. In the standard version of Premiere Pro, the panel is accessible without any issues.

I initially thought this might be a temporary glitch that would be resolved with updates. However, despite updating every morning, the Essential Graphics panel has not reappeared.

Could you please let me know if the panel is located somewhere else in the Beta, or if there is a fix for this issue? Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks, 

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 12.42.49.png

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error , Feature request , Feedback , Performance , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Sorry for any confusion. The Edit portion of the Essential Graphics has been moved to the new Properties panel. The Browse portion has moved to the new Graphics Templates panel.

You can find more infomation on the Properties panel at https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/now-in-beta-properties-panel-for-premiere-pro/m-p/14680465#M9466

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for any confusion. The Edit portion of the Essential Graphics has been moved to the new Properties panel. The Browse portion has moved to the new Graphics Templates panel.

You can find more infomation on the Properties panel at https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/now-in-beta-properties-panel-for-premie...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!! Great addition 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources