• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't scroll or select item after adding clip

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An extremely frustrating thing I have no idea why happened. I'm editing a video as per usual, importing clips to the sequence. But with one clip, after adding it to the timeline to the project, the timeline won't work. I can't zoom in and out, can't scroll, but for some reason it kinda does in the background, so when I click "file" in the top left corner, everything just moves again. If I tab out and in from Premiere, the timeline tab, effects etc etc turn white, while the project remains and "works" as usual. Any help is greatly appreciated as I have no idea how to fix or get past this. 2023-04-13 15_27_35-Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 - A__Creative Cloud Apps_Premiere Pro_23.0_DEI2023 Revie.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Import and ingest , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems things are happening in the background if I drag the timeline-bar even though I can't see it actually move in real time on the timeline. Extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate