• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Closed Caption Transcribe Sequence Error 1597177841

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been generating captions without issue for many months. Now, when I attempt to click on "transcribe" under Transcribe Sequence, I get "Network error. Please insure you are connected to the internet. error 1597177841" 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tomc,

What version of PR are you running? There are some other reports of this issue, but I don't know what the latest advice is.

@Alexander Riss 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stan,

Version 22.1.2

Thanks,
Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

The support for cloud based transcriptions expired last month. Users who want to continue using the transcription features were notified about this for the past six months and would need to update to a newer version which supports offline transcription. 

Best regards, 

Alexander 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Alexander.

tomc, see the notice at the top of this page, "For users running Premiere Pro 15.4, 22.0 or 22.1":

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/speech-to-text.html

You can upgrade your version of PR 22 to version 22.2 or newer; or you can install PR 23 (and keep your installation of PR 22). Look in your cloud desktop under All apps, click the 3 dots to the right of any version of Premiere Pro, and pick "Other versions." This will show you which versions you can install.

You can install only one version in each major version (i.e. one version of PR 22 or PR 23). For example, if you have PR 22.1 installed, you can keep your current version and install PR 23. But you cannot keep PR 22.1 and update to PR 22.2.

If you are running version 15 (PR 2021), keep it installed until you know that things are working as you want. If you uninstall it,  you may be unable to reinstall it.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aside with my frustration already explained in a duplicate post, can you explain the methodology used to notify us? I am in Premier 5 days a week and never saw such notifications present in the last 6 months. I am assuming it was not in the program like the Legacy Title warnings were. And as someone who's business runs on emails, I'm assuming it wasn't well communicated in an email or I believe I'd see it there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate