• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing and PC freezes

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started using premiere pro but all of the sudden my PC crashes. My main monitor turns off,

my secondary one is still on but I can't do anything. Not even open task manager. The computer just freezes itself. It always happpens when I'm using premiere pro. While I'm editing or rending a video.
My setup is:

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor 3.90 GHz
Radeon 6700XT

32 RAM DDR4 

Win 10 64BITS 

and 3 TB of SSD m2. 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Mike. Thanks for the video. I have seen one other case. This can happen when something is not quite right with the GPU. NVIDIA has some current drivers that are not working well. Try rolling back to 517. xx of your studio drivers. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Mike27524341atck,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response from the product team. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines