• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Media pending" screen in the Program panel won't resolve with Premiere Pro v 23.1 - macOS

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another funky issue that might be related to the sluggish macOS timeline: the "Media pending" screen in the Program panel won't resolve on its own (even after a long wait) for some media that once loaded fine. These clips have thumbnail previews loaded on the timeline already. When I replace a pending clip on the timeline with the source file from the Project panel and immediately undo with Command + Z, the issue suddenly resolves.

Mod note: Post title is changed to reflect the second issue Mary is facing.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Hello @Mary Betsy,

Thanks for the message. It's been a long time since this bug was filed. Are you still having this issue? Let us know! If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still experiencing persistent issues with pending media failing to load, particularly in nested sequences. Never had this issue with the same projects before v 23.1. Sometimes media disconnects within the same editing session as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarting the app somtimes resolves this issue, but not always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes disabling and renabling clips also resolved the issue, but I must do this on source clips inside each nested sequence for this to work, which is impractical with lots of nests on a timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Mary Betsy,

Thanks for the message. It's been a long time since this bug was filed. Are you still having this issue? Let us know! If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines