• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline disappears from premiere pro after sending media to encoder que

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the later Ppr and Encoder version 23.5 and there is a BUG. Whenever I send timelines from premiere pro to encoder render que, the timeline window vanishes! Even by double clicking the timeline in the bin, it won't come back. The only way to get the timeline back is to change the editing mode to any other for example vertical then back to editing mode. I am using 2 screen layout. I have tried to clear the cash files, scratch disk are all in the internal drives and nothing solved it. I hope it can be fixed in a new update

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the exact same thing. Only way I could get it to stop doing that, was close all open sequences, then reopen each and then export to media encoder. It is driving me nuts,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see there are two of you, but I can't get this to happen. Any other info you can provide to help us be able to duplicate. 

Win11, PP 23.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 (version 22H2 ( OS Build 19045.3086). 
Premiere Pro 23.5
Media Encoder 23.5
If I close all my open sequences, then restart Premiere, it goes back to working normally. Otherwise, after each export I have to either change to a different Workspace, or use the Alt+Shift+0 to Reset to Saved Layout. 
This just started happening in this version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try it with the Default say 'Editing' workspace? Or any of the default workspaces. Be sure to set those to the original layout like you've been doing with your custom layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate