In just the last few days premiere pro stopped rendering my 4k 120 fps.
At 24fps, no render issues, as soon as I slow it to 40% or 20% it plays about a second and then freezes till it gets to the next clip in the timeline.
What Ive done to try and resolve the problem:
1. Clear Caches both in premiere and my computer
2. Check premiere for updates (Updated)
3. Check GPU for updates (Updated)
4. Check GPU CPU for performance specs (RTX4080 and Ryzen 7950X 16 core should have no issues with 4K 120FPS)
5. "Render in to out" Clips that im editing
6. Edit using proxies
7. Slow down clip then nest
8. Make sure the clips are linked from the correct source (I edit off an nvme SSD that is screaming fast so its not a read speed issue)
I just edited a 4k 120 fps video in 4-2-0 a few months ago with NO ISSUES so thats why im confused.
Im at a loss so any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
same problem here
Hey I fixed it! It was "chipset drivers" in my CPU. I have an AMD CPU so I just went to the AMD website and looked up my CPU and downloaded the chipset driver update. Hope this is all it is for you.