• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low-level exception occurred in: Adobe Scopes (Transmit::CreateInstance)

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the Adobe Premiere Pro 2019, and after 2 days, this issue came up. I have not been able to use Premiere since then. I re-installed the program, but the issue is still there. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

resetting preferences seems to have done the trick.

airoma​ hold down the Option (Alt on Windows) button while you click on Premiere, until the splash screen appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi darshanp2386254,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Please try to reset Premiere Pro preferences (FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?) and clear cache (FAQ: How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files? ) to isolate any issues caused due to the corruption of cache or preferences. Hope you find it useful, let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Second time this has happened to me. Resetting preferences as described above isn't working. Other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it took SEVERAL tries resetting the preferences.

Jeez adobe, get it right. Don't release software before it's been fully tested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked. But it keeps happening whenever the program gets hung up. I noticed this just started happening with updating to the latest Mojave. Please fix this issue Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Resetting prefs and deleting cache don't seem to work. Project loads timeline but no picture - so impossible to edit. Timeline won't play then when I click save or quit - program crashes.

Tried installing earlier version (13.0.1) but exactly same problem occurs. Completely rendered the software useless. I would revert to earlier versions but the project I've created now won't open in them and have invested in quite a lot of time in it. I know my machine is a little old now but it had been working perfectly fine before the update.

Specs:

Mac Mini Late 2012

Proc: 2.3 GHz

RAM: 16GB

Intel Graphics 4000 1356MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same problem for a week now. When I open up premier pro, I will receive the error message that says "A Low Level exception occurred in Adobe Scopes (Transmit::CreateInstance), after which I will not be able to play back in either the source or the program monitor. I have work that I need to finish, and deadlines that need to be met, please sort this problem out as soon as possible Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this issue since the update this week (jan 23, 2019). Project opens but all video is black displaying scopes exception error.
Resetting prefs works to create new projects and get Premiere open but when I open older projects the error happens again.

I'm trying to IMPORT my new projects instead of opening them and see if that works.
But crashing a lot. and having with spinning beach ball or premiere opens with no panels open and frozen.

This update is pretty shabby.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting the preferences helped but didn't fix my problem completely at all. Projects would still not open properly if at all. The only workaround I have found is creating a new project and dragging the old project file into it. I can't open and or edit any other way at the moment.

Adobe this is actually a joke this has lost me about a day of work in trying to figure out why adobe projects won't load in bloody adobe applications. Get your game together Adobe this is a huge issue people can't use the application they are paying for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡AYUDA!   ¡HELP!!

Adobe (Transmit::CreateInstance)

He desinstalado la aplicación y la instalamos nuevamente NO FUNCIONA, también borramos memoria cache

El Premier no responde, ya hice todo lo que dicen en los comentarios y el programa no funciona, no me deja editar, ni ver nada, no corre los videos, tampoco visualiza.

I re-installed the program, but the issue is still there. What can I do?

!Adobe _ Error.png

Adobe _ Error _ 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks! resetting worked!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

my solution was to create a new project, with only one image as a reference of the same folder of the original project, putting another name to the project, save in a different location to the folders of auto-saved, Audio Preview of the original project and close, then I opened the original project, everything was fine for me. Then you can delete the project that you created with that image since it only refers to the root of the folders of the images,

I hope this solution works for you and that you adobe fix this quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem on my Mac Pro 6,1.  It's a freshly wiped computer with a fresh install of the CC Suite.  Premiere crashed as soon as I opened my first project.  I cleared the cache on program launch and the program froze after the "clear" prompt.  After force quitting I reopened the app normally, and it gives the "low level error: scopes blah blah" error, hangs and freezes.

Completely frustrating.

Additionally I've started a new project, and imported the previous project into it: same issues.

Finally, I've also moved all the files to the local drive from my RAID 5 Thunderbolt drive: same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this error begin - I've had this computer and software at work since late October 2018

I can't say I've had a single problem that wasn't a user config issue until now (audio hardware choices not set or iCloud folder as the storage and then iCloud ran out of space, that sort of thing)

Mac Pro Late 2013 3.5 GHz 6-core INtel Xeon E5, 64 GB 1866 DDR3 with Graphics: AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB

So far I haven't seen if there was an update in either macOS or Adobe CC that has contributed to this problem, it just didn't want to play the timeline all of a sudden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whew, mine came back after holding the alt/option key while clicking the PR Adobe Premiere Pro icon,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is your computer storing your Creative Cloud files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same exact thing for me. I'm Running 2019 ver 13.0.3 on a MacPro running Mojave Ver 10.14.3 when I get the error at first and my source window and preview window are unable to load a single frame. All of my source files are indexed and loaded fine, I just can preview anything. Even the older version of 13.0.2 does the same. The it usually freezes and I have to force quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just relaunched Premiere while holding the option key and I reset my preferences. It looks like it's working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having this problem at least once a week. I reset the preferences and it will work well for a few days and then it happens again and freezes premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder where your preferences files are being stored - mine were in a Cloud - iCloud, where it was filling up to capacity and then after I got under the capacity limit again by moving and deleting unused files, I was able to have it work for weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the SAME PROBLEM! Once a week this happens and I have to reset my preferences all over again. Does anyone know a permanent solution?

Also, it appears this problem is also linked to this other thread.

Premiere 2019 showing white screen only

Perhaps there is a common solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset my preference every other day now and I am still getting this aggravating error. Not to mention the application crashing for any number of other reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting my preferences on the Mac by holding down option on startup worked.

Dear Adobe: please fix the way preference files are saved so they don't become so easily corrupted. This has been an issue for decades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

what happens to the project I'm working on currently on timeline. Do I loose it or it's safe even after resetting through the preferences?

pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting your preferences (or deleting your workspace files, as I recommend elsewhere in this thread for a more permanent solution), has no effect on project files, and thus your work. As long as you save regularly, your progress should be (fittingly) safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to using Adobe Premiere Pro for any length of time without getting this issue. The Program Monitor eventually turns white every single time, wasting time and corrupting the project. I have tried every suggested solution many times to no avail.

I experienc this on two different systems with two completely different setups.  The only solution I have found is too start completely over in Adobe Premiere 2018.

Thanks for this Adobe.  FYI, I'm now building an Avid system thanks to 8 months of this nonsense. If we don't pay our subsciption fees, Adobe shuts us down. They can't fix something, and they just keep pushing it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To anyone whose problem isn't permanently solved by resetting preferences: Try deleting your saved Workspace files (they can be found under "Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/13.0/[User-Profile]" in the "Layouts" and "ArchivedLayouts" folders). I had this issue for months and kept resetting my preferences only to have the problem come back, but when I deleted my Workspace files, everything returned to proper working order, and I haven't had any issues since the beginning of September, so fingers crossed.

It may be a bit of a pain, having to rebuild your workspaces, but significantly less painful than rebuilding your preferences every week to every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines