• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Achor points for rectangles in Titler

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I shift the anchor point for rectangles in Titler?  Seems like should be a simple enough thing to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I'm no fan of the Titler in Premiere, I'd be pretty annoyed if Adobe devoted a bunch of resources to giving it features that already exist in spades in other applications that already blend seamlessly with Premiere.

There are plenty of areas where Premiere needs stepping up as a video editing application, but the Titler is not one of them. Yes, it needs updating, but the priority for this is hopefully extremely low.

The Titler does its job of giving you basic titling abilities, and for any further abilities, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator provide more than enough tools to get the job done, and then some.

Your experience of catastrophic failure between AE and Premiere is an outlier, and you should make it a priority to fix those issues because you are depriving yourself of some pretty good integration between the 2 applications, and instead hobbling along with restricted tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) Adobe is not a startup. They have resources to do small things well

2) Dynamic link issues were ecosystem-wide if I recall. Lots of people were complaining and Adobe seems to have outlier/never-events happen a but too often.

3) Just tried to add AE with a simple image for bottom-right and render time tripled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines