• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe audio not working

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to edit videos with my headphones on, but after the latest update it stopped working. Whenever I play back a video the audio doesn't play and it's not a problem with the headphones and I've already quintuple checked the audio preferences. The audio just won't work through the headphones but the audio works without them, and the headphones work in every other application.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this as well, still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Can you post the screenshot of the Audio Hardware? Have you tried resetting preferences?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@William24548937526z 

What audio hardware are you using please, out of sheer curiosity?

Also are you on Mac or PC, ASIO or MME if the PC?

@Ann

When you say 'Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input', where on earth is that hiding please? It's certainly not there on my W10 setup (and how I loathe W10 too) - see screenshot attached

Headphones works fine for me....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems you don't get the Audio input option with an ASIO driver, you do with mme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines